Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fifa 12- Poor Gervinho

Fifa 12- Poor Gervinho Tube. Duration : 0.58 Mins.


Read this, if you like Fifa 12(NEW IDEA!!!) I'm thinking of doing a commentary on Fifa 12: Be A Pro! My previous idea was to do a week's top 10 goals of Fifa 12, that you guys would send me, but I've got another idea: Doing a commentary on Fifa 12: Be a Pro. Maybe Be a Goalkeeper. I think that would be cool, but I need your support guys... So please subscribe if you like Fifa 12, commentaries, and if you like this idea! And tell me in the comments if you'd like me to do that! Thank You. Anyway, so I was playing Fifa 12 demo with Arsenal against AC Milan, and Milan players injured Gervinho, and then their Goalkeeper jumped on his leg. :D Recorded with Fraps, edited with Sony Vegas Pro 9.0, converted with Xilisoft HD Video Converter. Song: Snoop Dogg- Vato Played on PC. Don't forget to Like, Favorite and Subscribe for more Fifa 12 videos! Razor Gaming

Keywords: razor, gaming, rrazorr, fifa, 12, poor, gervinho, kill, death, player, arsenal, dortmund, borrusia, ac, milan, manchester, city, marseille, barclays, premier, league, football, soccer, physics, impact, engine, ea, games, electronic, arts, sports, walcott, van, persie, netherlands, spain, 2010, world, cup, finals, injury, jump..., why, are, you, reading, these, tags, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment